ChipEXPO-2022 exhibition will be held on September 13th – 15th, 2022 in the Technopark of the Skolkovo Innovation Center, Moscow. It will be the 20th edition of ChipEXPO-2022.
at which the State Corporation “Rostekh” organizes a joint exhibition.
The inclusion of Rostekh Group of Companies and the Ministry of Industry of the Russian Federation in the preparation of ChipEXPO-2022 is a big plus for both participants as well as for visitors of the exhibition. For example, the electronics cluster of Rostekh Group of Companies includes divisions with a total number of more than 200 enterprises.
At ChipEXPO-2022 exhibition it is planned to organize expositions of enterprises that are manufacturers of products, included in the unified register of Russian radio-electronic products. Particular attention will be paid to the localization of production of the products presented in terms of the use of electronic component base.
- Semiconductor devices
- Active components
- Passive components
- Radio and microwave components
- Sensors, sensors, controls
- Power supplies
- ACS components
- DSP Components
- Transformers and ferromagnetic components
- Electromechanical components
- Materials, tools for electronics
- Devices, test equipment
- Hardware and Software Development
- Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Supply of electronic components
- Design and manufacture of electronics
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Information and consulting services
Please contact us to hire a Russian hostess or interpreter for ChipEXPO Moscow Exhibition.