Reside in Moscow, Russia
Born in 1999
Marital status: single
2017- 2021 Russian State University for the Humanities; faculty of translation and translation studies; translator, linguist.
2021-2023 British Higher School of art and design; Faculty of Contemporary Art; artist and curator.
October 2020- April 2021 M’Ars Museum
Post: mediator, guide
- conducting excursions in English and French
- control of the order in the showrooms,
- help guests navigate the exhibition,
- working with the equipment of the exhibition
- assistance to the project manager
June 2021- January 2022 Garage Museum of Contemporary Art
Post: the caretaker
- ensuring the safety of museum exhibits;
- control over the cleanliness and order in the exhibition halls,
- advising visitors, including foreigners, about the contents of the exhibition, the history of the museum, etc.
French: Intermediate (B1+)
photography, dancing, drawing, writing poems.
ability to communicate easily, perseverance, learning ability, determination, punctuality, integrity, autonomy, responsibility, creativity, ability to work individually and in a team, ability to quickly search for and process information, quick reaction.