Born in 2002
Reside in Moscow, Russia
A student of Moscow State Linguistic University (The Maurice Thorez Institute of Foreign Languages)
The faculty of Interpretation and Translation
I have gained the following awards:
Prize-winning of the Olympiad “The Highest Test” (Higher School of Economics) 2019-2020 (in English)
Prize-winning of the “РАНХиГС” Olympiad 2019-2020 (in English)
Prize-winning of the Olympiad of the KFU university 2019-2020 (English)
Prize-winning of the Olympiad of the “Herzen State Pedagogical University” 2019-2020 (English)
Prize-winning of the regional stage of the Russian Olympiad in English 2018-2019 and 2019-2020
I am also the winner of the “Formula of Unity” Olympiad in English.
My level of English is C1-C2 (I have taken a CPE exam)
The level of Spanish – B1
Courses taken and certificates gained:
- Certificate of studying in a Language school in Malta (ACE English Malta)
- Professional retraining program “Teacher of foreign languages and cultures” of the Institute of Continuing Education of MSLU.
- Taking language courses of Spanish (with an international certificate) on the basis of the university of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Enrollment on the program “Art History” at the Higher School of Economics
- Taking part in the program “Волонтеры победы”, designed to commemorate the deceased during the World War II and provide help to the veterans.
- Taking part in the process of holding the Chinese exam HSK и HSKK.
- Providing help to students and taking safety measures during the «anti-Covid-19» campaign.
- Assistance to the participants of the final stage of the Eurasian Linguistics Olympiad for Schoolchildren.
Champion and vice-champion of Moscow in the Street Style – Disco.
Member of the 2019-2020 national team.
Participant of the World and European Championships in 2020.
Interests and traits of character:
I am a very sociable and open-minded person, industrious and zealous.
I would like to continue developing in the sphere of Languages, as I have a flair for them.
My moto is “Practice makes perfect”, since I strive to perfect my skills and become an expert in this field of work.
I regard myself as a responsible and a positive person
Looking forward to hearing from you and hope to be of use.