Languages: English, Russian
Reside in Moscow, Russia
Date of birth: 15 July 1994
Russian – native
English – advance
Spanish – intermediate
- 2001-2012, School №117, Ufa
- 2012-2016, Bachelor’s degree, Finance university under the Government of Russian Federation
- 2016-2018, Master’s degree, Finance university under the Government of Russian Federation (in English)
- 2001-2008, Art School № 2, Ufa
- 2001-2008, Table tennis, Dancing, ice-skiing, swimming
- April- May 2013, Theater courses
- September-November 2014, SBA University
- September 2014 – December 2014, “Le pain Quotidien” restaurant, Moscow, Russia.
Position: waitress, barkeeper
Main duties: taking customers’ orders, making coffee, work with cashbox
- May 2014 – real time, founder of family business, related with production of honey
Main duties: visiting place of production
- July-September 2015, USA, VA, “King Dominion” amusement part, Food & Beverage, waitress, cooker, cashier
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Communication with customers, merchandising and promotional skills.
- Optimistic, good sense of humor, flexible, see possibilities in new ideas, open to continuous self-examination, introspection and change.
- I do not have bad habits
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Reading, drawing, swimming, traveling, self-improvement, languages, theater, art, music, etc.
Height: 170 cm
Participated in Moscow Exhibitions: Junwex, Aqua-Therm